We are a private company dedicated to providing exceptional customer service, and have been in business since 1995. Our manufacturing facility is located in Port Kells, Surrey. Due to consistent business growth we are often looking for skilled, reliable and honest employees.
BI Pure Water offers competitive wages with benefits package, RRSP, and profit sharing.
Resumes can be emailed via our contact form
CAD Operator / Designer – Industrial – Packaged Water Treatment Systems
Full time or contract / temporary considered.
CAD Operator / Designer will work cooperatively with engineering and operations to provide efficient, functional designs and documentation for customers, consultants and manufacturing on time at high quality.
- Must be proficient in Inventor 3D
- Develop Bills of Materials, drawings, design documentation, to meet customer and manufacturing requirements
- Select and source appropriate materials.
- Responsible for preparation of mechanical engineering documentation, understanding customer requirements.
- Effective organizational and time management skills in handling multiple projects, performing a variety of tasks, and meeting required deadlines
- Minimum 2 yrs experience, demonstrated experience in fabrication/structural and piping design is needed, experience with P+ID documentation is needed. Experience with electrical + control design is preferred.
- We use Autodesk products – currently Autocad and Inventor
- Education – Minimum Computer Aided Design Technology Diploma or similar
- Willingness to learn new techniques
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Other tasks as assigned by management
Please email your resume and introductory email via our contact form.